CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Lonely..I Mrs.Lonely.....


Today, my hubby pergi seminar..4 days..what i feel now is.... I'm sooo lonely..and I miss him oredi soooo much....!!!!...tadi masa pagi before die pegi..mcm2 pesanan penaja die tinggalkan.. :(..darling.y lah u suke buat I nangis taw...I've tried to laugh, make joke..but I just cannot tahan my tears..when i saw you leave me this morning.............
but...surely..u don't realize..yup..i purposely crying on the way to the escalator...nope....never in front of you...that surely i know u'll be berat hati to leave me rite?....
Tadi..lunch hour...When I had my lunch..suddenly sms masuk.......ayat nya.. " Abg miss you"... hmm..how did I react guys?...guess what..i was crying like crazy.............
huhuhu..i just cannot live without you....you are my everything.....my love, my friend..the one and only yang boleh faham I........
3 nights..no one will lay beside me...the bed will empty..the teddy will miss you soo much dear.... aah..I hate this feeling..
take care...Enjoy your seminar..do love me always..
do miss me every minutes and every second k..
ooh..How I wish I can be there with you.. and..
Abg.. I miss you like crazyy!!!!!!!...

0 comments: